Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Zealand


This is going to be the place I try to update while I am on my trip to New Zealand for the Pan Pacific games in Auckland. I am currently down in Placentia, California where we are training for four days. We have 13 boy and girls from Ukiah in Northern California and we are training with 9 girls from El Dorado High School, and 5 boys from St John Bosco High School in southern California. We leave Tuesday night on our 17 hour flight........ yeah!

It is winter over there so it will be a little cold but the beauty is still breathtaking. The trip will be for 16 days and we will be playing water polo the entire time. There will be a day or two we get free to tour the North end of the island. I will try to visit the Shire and meet some hobbits, HAHA. We plan on staying at Sacred Heart High School which is a private high school their in Auckland. So keep checking every few days and hopefully I will have a few pictures up with updates on our trip.

1 comment:

Agee54 said...

Does your team perform a Haka dance before your match to intimidate the other team?