Thursday, June 5, 2008

Librbary Thoughts

I was reading my way through librarything and at first I didn't thing to much on it. Once I I signed up and started adding the recent books I have read I began to feel a little differently about it. I stated to play wit the tags and look up other books similar to those I have read. A lot of them look really good. I will most likely began to search more books to read. I am more into the athletics type books. I really enjoy reading books by other coaches and seeing things from their prospective. There have been many time were I have been in a book store searching for specific books or books on a specific topic and couldn't find anything. Librarything make that search so much more simple. You can also find places to buy your book through this site. So as I said earlier, I was a was not to fond of it in the beginning but as I got used to the site and signed up for it I began to get a diff rent feel. I will probably continue to utilize this site more when the class is over. Here is a link to my catalog. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/suhovy04

2 comments:

Agee54 said...

I really liked this site. I love having everything organized, even mky books in teh house are in alphabetical order. I see myself using this site alot.

ehernandez said...

I agree it was nice to make alist of my favorite books.Also reminded me of how good many ofthe books are and for me to pick the mup again