Sunday, June 1, 2008

Podcasting

So I recently have been introduced to the world of podcasting. I am still new to the idea of this and how to make it more convenient. As i tried to link my choices to my blog lines account I found it to be a little more difficult than I would like. My brother in law got me using itunes and I like using that much more. I have several podcast I listen to regularly on my itunes player. My next step is to invest in a ipod so can load my podcasts onto that for long trips. Podcasting is great for those who do not have cable television or time to sit and watch all their favorite shows. Or you might miss your favorite radio broadcast one week and want to catch up. Podcasting is limitless. Professors use it to broadcast lectures for the week and make them available to all there students. So for me podcasting is great and look forward to learning more about it, finding more feeds I enjoy and figuring out how to load them up a little more resourcefully.

No comments: