Monday, June 2, 2008

My Image Generator


So I had a chance to play with the image generator and I had a little to much fun. I am actually going to send some of the pictures to my buddies. I think it is great to have access to stuff like that if you don't have something like photo shop on your computer. There is a lot out there you can play with. I plan on spending some more time paying with a lot of the other different sites. I need to load more of my pictures to my computer now. I have included one picture of me and my buddies last summer posted on two different magazine covers, Sweet! The top picture I was able to create my own title. The second picture was putting your picture on a popular magazine that already exists. I have also included the links for both, have fun.

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/magazine.php (Guys Weekly picture)
http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/dvd/anime-character-generator.htm (GQ picture)

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

7 comments:

kia said...

Love it!!! These are classic, and it does look like you had a lot of fun. Could you ever imagine using something like this for class? I was thinking maybe for awards or something. You really should send them to your friends as well. So just curious, whats in the article "before you say I do" ? So awesome, nice work

Bailey said...

I like the pics Bryan... I even recognize some of the other people from high school. I wanted to try to do a magazine picture too, but opted to have fun with the captions. What would you use this for in your professional life? Do you know if you can order the pictures of the magazine cover? Maybe in a newsletter or something. Good job!

KParodi said...

I looks like you and your buddies like to have a good time!

Valentina Haggard said...

Oh lord Bryan your magazine pictures are hillarious. They are totally funny, how'd you do the magazine that you added your own title? I loved mine so much that I sent it out to my friends. I'm looking forward to seeing magazine pictures of the waterpolo teams this year! Only a few more days and then on to the next summer courses!

TWright 710 said...

Funny pictures. I enjoyed some of the article titles. I should have tinkered with the magazine option a little bit more, because yours turned out very well.

JeffMcFall said...

Nice job on your magazine cover. As a man with a goatee I thought your group looked pretty good. In all seriousness, you did a good job. What did your friends think? See ya.

AS EYE C IT said...

Great Job. I tried to do the magazine cover but after seeing yours I would have failed... I hope you sent this to all of your friends...