Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Zealand Update

I just wanted to update you on my trip. We arrived a few days ago and went straight to the school, Sacred Heart College. When we arrived they had a welcoming ceremony all planned out. We then went right into practice games for the rest of the day. When I finally went to sleep I realized I had been running on three hours of sleep for the last 48 hours, that was the deepest sleep I have had in a long time. We then started our tournament and played one game today and have two games tomorrow.
The food here is amazing and the coffee is some of the best I have had. The people are all very nice and approachable, it makes you feel right at home and comfortable. I have not had a chance to upload any photos yet but I will do so as soon as I can. Check back in a few days and I will have more updates and hopefully pictures. See ya soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear you made it there safely and are having a good time. Oh, by the way this is Lauren!! I'm sure mom will be glad to hear you made it there safe as well. Well enjoy your time there, and feel free to bring me back some of that amazinf coffee you were talking about :-)!!

-Lauren

Unknown said...

I was happy to hear your message letting me know you landed safe. Lo sent me your blog address-cool! never blogged before. Glad your having a great time. Give us an update on the teams progress. If you bring anything home make sure its some of that amazing coffee.

Love Mom