Friday, May 30, 2008

You Tube Thought.




So as I continue my journey into the technological world of kinesiology I am beginning to shift my school of thought. I still feel there are a lot of things out there that can be too time consuming and useless. We will still get wrapped up in spending to much time on our computers if we aren't careful. Yet I have had my eyes open to so many things that I never new about. You Tube is not one of those things. This is actually a site I visit on a regular basis. I have so many favorite that I had a hard time deciding which one to put on my blog. This particular video is a Mikasa Water Polo add and is great. If you search mikasa and watch there videos they have some great one's with all sports and athletes. There is even a good one with kids playing in a school yard. You Tube can be used for fun, for knowledge, sharing memories, and so much more. All our support videos for class have been You Tube Videos. You can find news clips, sports clips, commercials, music videos, how too videos and just about anything else you are looking for. There are some videos of people doing some pretty stupid and incriminating things though. There was the group of high school kids that jumped a girl and held her captive in their house for an Internet video. So it has encouraged students to do some dumb things in order to gain there 3 minutes of fame, although it may not be positive attention it is attention. Those are isolated cases and I hope there stupidity doesn't ruin or overshadow the positive of this type of site. I really like all that you tube has to offer and I am beginning to enjoy the web 2.0 world more and more each day. Hope you enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Danine Marie said...

Bryan, this video was amazing! I think I watched it a few different times and on a few different occasions. It captures such strength.