Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Techno what?

So I just got done looking through and improved blogsphere search tool Technorati. It was a little hard to get around at first because the video I watched about it was a little different than the actual sight. Once I got things figured out I enjoyed looking around. There is a lot of information out there to look at. The one thing I found is that I came up with a lot of internal difficulties. The "im sorry" page kept popping up. It was a Little frustrating. Although I can understand a little if they are really tracking 51 million blogs. I get confused keeping track of the 20 or so blog sites that I look at regularly. As far as the concept goes I really like it because it really gets blogs out there for all to see. It is easy to go through and expands your options. I tried just using Google one day and the search was limited. Technorati was more user friendly to me. I guess it is time to really start thinking about using Del.icio.us now. Or I guess I can utilize my bloglines account now a Little more. At the rate I am going though it will get really big really fast and seem overwhelming. Wait...it already seems that way. There is just to much to read in to little time. All in all I like the new ideas and resources out there for us to utilize. Now it is time to figure out how I can use all this new technology in my program.

No comments: