Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MMM.....Del.icio.us

I recently have been introduced to del.icio.us the social networking bookmarking website and I don't quite know what to think. I really like the concept of it. I find myself looking through my personal bookmarks on my computer and there are so many it takes time. There not always in alphabetical order and not listed under the name I remembered. Del.icio.us is designed to help organize your links and have access to them anywhere. Which brings me to another point. There have been times I have been away form my computer working on someone Else's and needed to find a particular site but couldn't remember where it was. This site is accessible from any computer with Internet access. That to me something I like. My only concern right now is in the last few weeks I have been introduced to so many new web based resources I feel overwhelmed and confused more that anything. It seems like it will take me longer to get all these new things organized and set up that it will to just keep doing what I have been doing. As far as del.icio.us goes though, it is one I think I might try using for while. I can say that I like it a lot more than twitter. For now though my taste buds are burnt out and I don't think I am able to experience the full flavor of del.icio.us. It will be one that I keep trying for while to see if I like it.

No comments: